Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say that I had a positive experience purchasing my silver RTL from a ROC dealer yesterday.After dealing with other car dealers in my area,the trip south was well worth it.
Chad was friendly,courteous and very easy to talk to.He was a no pressure salesman with a good knowledge of the product he sells.Chad is just as enthusiastic about his RL as all of you owners on this forum.He brought his RL up to the front area to show me how he had it tricked up and was very proud of his RTS,very nice Chad.
If you live in or near the Washington state area,please be sure to give Chad Waterman of South Tacoma Honda a shot at making a deal for you.Also kudos to Jackie Mullen in financial,she was quick, pleasant and organized(an RL owner too).
I am not in any way affliated with Chad or Honda what I am is a satisfied customer.Doyle Simons

·
Registered
176 Posts
igot12 said:
I just wanted to say that I had a positive experience purchasing my silver RTL from a ROC dealer yesterday.After dealing with other car dealers in my area,the trip south was well worth it.
Chad was friendly,courteous and very easy to talk to.He was a no pressure salesman with a good knowledge of the product he sells.Chad is just as enthusiastic about his RL as all of you owners on this forum.He brought his RL up to the front area to show me how he had it tricked up and was very proud of his RTS,very nice Chad.
If you live in or near the Washington state area,please be sure to give Chad Waterman of South Tacoma Honda a shot at making a deal for you.Also kudos to Jackie Mullen in financial,she was quick, pleasant and organized(an RL owner too).
I am not in any way affliated with Chad or Honda what I am is a satisfied customer.Doyle Simons
Doyle,

Thank you again for making the trip to Tacoma. I hope you out enjoying the RL today and showing it off to everyone. Jackie also said to pass on her thanks, not very often does the business office get enough credit for their work. I am glad we were able to make everything go so smoothly. Take care and thanks again and I look forward to other dealings with you and your referrals. :) :) :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts