·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,168 Posts
That's got to "Crush" the owners moral... :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
78 Posts
If it were a REAL truck it would've been fine...smh these silly crossovers can't haul anything #big3 #murica #NoReplacementForDisplacement

/sarcasm

·
Registered
85 Posts
Not sure about other "trucks" but I'm actually surprised how well the support rails held up in the bed. With the angle it makes sense the driver side took the brunt of the impact, Honda let's see a straight drop test :p

·
Registered
2014 Sport
3,197 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Contractor told me he could drop the tree hanging over my house and it would probably only hit the house a little bit.

·
Administrator
15,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did they say where they are? I would guess nothern east coast since we just had some major storms come through and those trees look like they are just starting to come out.
Judging by photos and reviews on his Facebook profile, it appears he's in PA.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,168 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Yeah, rub some dirt on it. Looks like the rear tires weren't aired up enough.

Jokes aside, what a bummer for someone!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Rut row! I don't if it will total or not. Depends on rail and suspension damage.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I can relate to that. Back in November of 2018, we had an ice storm come thru. Had 11 trees across my driveway. Luckily I had driven the Ridgeline to work and couldn’t get down my driveway of .2 of a mile long. Parked at the end and walked home thinking, if a tree falls on me I’m dead! Luckily, I made it inside and the next day looked like a war zone with all the the down trees! Here’s a picture of the day after and not the worst of the down trees!

Still working on cleaning up the mess and we have removed 30 trees up to today! Have about 15 or more to go, not to mention the debris. I can really feel for the guy that had the tree fall across the back of his ridgeline. I often tell my son, pull that trailer right here and we will drop it across the trailer, easier to haul out of here and some of it will already be loaded. For some reason, he fails to see the humor! 😁

1 - 20 of 59 Posts