Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
381 - 400 of 434 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,765 Posts
Thanks to Daylight Saving the clock on the radio is 1 hour behind .Any suggestions on a fix,because of the NAV there isn't a manual clock selector.
Read Post#1 of this thread

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, please let us know. Looks like Honda wants $149.00 plus 4 bucks for shipping for a 2021 map upgrade and says it is the last update. I might just skip the $150+ fee for a working clock. My navigation system still works. Just the clock doesn't. View attachment 421056
It doesn't work upgrading the GPS I've already tried it unfortunately

·
Registered
2007 BED COVER SIDE STEPS BUG SHIELD BACK UP CAM ABERDEEN GREEN
35 Posts
Got this straight from my Service writer at Ocean Honda Burlingame California the Gen1 early model Ridgelines 06 to date and accords have a form of the melinum Bug that is suppose to fix itself in August when the numbers of numbers is in line with what the clock can handle resets. Many reports of clock failure will not be fixed by DVD update or battery disconnect all that does id remove the clock completely and mine was off by 20 min any way, very screwy first real factory screwup on my 07 Ridgeline 267,000 miles still purrrrrrs

Sucks for us Ridgline owners 06 to 14 no fix even on the work around cant do the reset thing at 12:40 to 1300

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was trying to change the time on the radio clock of my 2012 and must of hit the wrong button because now it has disappeared. Can anyone help me get it back on there?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Return to DST has time on radio right. NavScreen continues its love affair with 1/1/2002
Same thing here. Annoying, but bearable. My Navi system required me to enter my passcode yesterday, for reasons unknown. I thought maybe there was some hope, but I still can't even reset the clock time. Radio is back to DST as you experienced. Whatever. Still not tossing my 2011 Ridgeline. Less than 122k and never had a mechanical problem other than an air bag recall. You don't find that so much anymore.

·
Registered
1 Posts
At the beginning of 2022, my GPS changed date to Jan. 1, 2002 instead of 2022. The time always goes back to 5:45 every time the vehicle is started. The navigation system works perfectly. Do I have a Y2K problem in the computer system or does anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I bet it is not fixed in August either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same issue here. 2011 RTL. Time don't match and both are wrong. View attachment 421057
Hi! I'm having trouble setting the radio clock to the right time. I used to have it set 5min ahead and now it's about 5min behind (radio clock not navigation clock) I see that you have the same set up as us on your dash. Any ideas how to reset it?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I drove my Honda Ridgeline today - 2007 RTL w/navigation system - now (January 2, 2022) the clock will not set...
Yes, I've set/changed the clock before - no matter what I do - the screen says 12:00 - does not change the CD player display...

Most, most Interesting....it's now also 1 hour ahead....won't set ahead/behind.....
I've done everything BUT lift the negative terminal from the battery?

What's up Honda? - will the map update fix this?
Do I call a dealer?
Do I just deal with it?>
I tried the battery disconnect and now my radio doesn't show the time and I still can't set it thru the nav screen, really annoying. I never knew how much I used that clock lol

381 - 400 of 434 Posts