Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Josh,
Put an ad with photos in the Trading Post.
I remember a recent question asking ROC'er in the PNW
looking for an RL.
Good luck

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
23,176 Posts
That looks like a very nice ride, even with the miles on it. Someone will get a very nice RL for a good price.

·
Super Moderator
5,221 Posts
The time has come to say goodbye to my '06 RTL - after our son was born last fall we've slowly been approaching outgrowing it.
We're in Washington - the Olympia area - if you or anyone you know is interested.

I have the RL listed on Craiglist now at http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/2540336282.html

Sorry to hear you have to sell, but hope it sells fast.

I am curious though, many people who sell, say it is because their family is getting larger and they are outgrowing the vehicle. What does that mean--it is larger than a typical sedan and has more storage capacity than most pickups? The only vehicle I can think of that might be larger with relation to a family would be a minivan or a chevy suburban. Not picking on you, just trying to understand the logic.

Thanks, Brad

·
Super Moderator
23,176 Posts
I am curious too, but figure he has his reasons.

·
Super Moderator
5,221 Posts
Maybe he's getting a Range Rover...or Hummer...:act002:The gaS TANK MAY BE TOO SMALL IN THE RIDGE...:act002:
Witty bunch aren't we?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Good looking Ridgeline. I like the hard shell cap on the bed. Haven't seen one of those before.

·
Super Moderator
23,176 Posts
An Acura MDX would be a pretty good replacement.
Other than the covered part in back, I don't think the MDX is any bigger than the RL. My MIL has a 2005 MDX and it's smaller inside than our 2006 Pilot. Or at least it appears smaller. I haven't checked the official dimensions.

When it comes to having kids, I'm a big fan of a mini-van, even though we don't have one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts