Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up Trevor? I was wondering if there was any extra discount we could do for the timing belt kit? I've just hit my 105k mile mark and need to do my recommended service, and after searching around I've been seeing quite the array of prices. Most kits don't come with the serpentine belt like yours but that's only $25-30, not exactly making up for the other prices over found (granted they aren't OEM). I have been using the ROC for two years now and would love to support the sponsor so please let me know if there is any extra wiggle room.

I'm already picking up the 6 spark plugs from you guys, just going for a little something on the kit...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Drive down to Anderson Honda in Baltimore/Timonium and let them do it by the end of the month. Cost you about $497 for everything done.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drive down to Anderson Honda in Baltimore/Timonium and let them do it by the end of the month. Cost you about $497 for everything done.
That's a pretty good price, did you get the service done by them yourself? That's a 2 hour drive for me to get there as well, think they could do it in one day?

·
Registered
526 Posts
That's a great price!!! I wonder if my local dealer would match it?! I already know the answer, NO! I am seriously thinking of having a really good independent mechanic do the job. Does the above price include the parts?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
That's a pretty good price, did you get the service done by them yourself? That's a 2 hour drive for me to get there as well, think they could do it in one day?
Yep. I dropped it at 9 and it was done around 2. Nice area to walk around or they'll drop you somewhere if you want. I got the info from someone on here from Baltimore that also got it done. Outstanding deal and i couldn't get a dealer to come close to matching. It was $398 and I did the tensioner for $90. No extra charges or bs. Nice dealership.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hi,

We really can't go any lower on the kit. It is already priced below what some of our wholesale shops pay for it. Sometimes it just isn't possible to compete on price with the non-Honda stuff.

Thanks for the shot at it though.

Trevor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts