Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got around to tinting the front windows and putting in my weather tech accessories. I LOVE WEATHERTECH! They are so much sleeker streamlined than anything else out there......actually look like they are PART of the vehicle instead of the other brands that just look like big bulky dumbo ears sticking out all over the place.

Anyhow, I'm still in love with my Ridgeline and am quite pleased with the look that I have gotten thus far. For my money you just can't beat the Mocha Metallic with black highlights with just a slight tad of chrome.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I dont think I have ever seen that color before.

Its neat.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I put a WeatherTech bug shield on my RL back in 2007, and it is still good as new. I don't have the window visors, but if they are anything like the shield, they will hold up well for you. They make a good product.
Rob

·
Registered
118 Posts
How is that bug shield at he carwash?
I just ran through one today. I am not one to use them very often, I prefer to hand wash my cars, but it is too cold for that in Ohio right now. The shield on my truck is from 2007, and it still looks good. The WeatherTech lettering is a little worn, but it has been really good to me. I would certainly recommend them.
Rob

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,803 Posts
How do you find the Wind Shield on the moon-roof? Does it decrease noise?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How do you find the Wind Shield on the moon-roof? Does it decrease noise?
I wouldn't say that I've noticed it decrease any noise. Since I had my Side front windows repaired (common issue - $40 fix) I don't really have any wind noise. It certainly hasn't increased noise for sure.

I added it because I like the look and it adds a bit more protection to the seals and internals of the sun roof. Did I mention that it looks good?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics, I didn't realize weathertech made the window visors, and you're right they really look better than any of the other brands I've seen, I think I will order a set.

What brand is the moonroof visor? I don't a moonroof visor on weathertech's site. I've never really considered a moonroof visor with my other 2 RL's because I never had wind noise but when I bought my 2013 the dealer had already installed a roof rack, with it I have windnoise and may consider putting one on to see if it helps.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Nevermind my comment about the moonroof brand.. I do see the visor deflector on weathertechs site.

·
Registered
47 Posts
tell us if there is wind noise?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts