Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a site that has " Secret" commands or " Developer" tricks that are built into the NAV sytem.

usually there are site dedicated for this. ie: Secret Voice commands, stuff like that.

Thanks all

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DWdrums said:
Has anyone found a site that has " Secret" commands or " Developer" tricks that are built into the NAV sytem.

usually there are site dedicated for this. ie: Secret Voice commands, stuff like that.

Thanks all

WOW 176 views and not one reply. I knew this would be tough. SO keep an eye out, if you find any. please post. Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,332 Posts
Search, search, search. Many are already posted here.

Try a thread called Hack the Nav or similar.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
csimo said:
Search, search, search. Many are already posted here.

Try a thread called Hack the Nav or similar.

I did, there is nothing here. Well, except like 1. Which gets you into test screens

Thanks though :)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I think I found one. Was in a shopping center parking lot, pressed the voice command button and was about to check the time when Polly Ponytail pulled out in front of me. Jumped on the brakes which caused some papers, a book and a small package to slide off the seat onto the floor. Said a naughty word - the nav screen changed to dual display. Does that count?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ultra-HOG said:
I think I found one. Was in a shopping center parking lot, pressed the voice command button and was about to check the time when Polly Ponytail pulled out in front of me. Jumped on the brakes which caused some papers, a book and a small package to slide off the seat onto the floor. Said a naughty word - the nav screen changed to dual display. Does that count?

Well that sure does. Was did you say exactly

·
Registered
146 Posts
DWdrums said:
Thanks all
I found a new one today. It isn't much of one, but hey, it does something. I was in the GPS info screen (the first one) and was trying some vulcan death grips out on as many of the keys as I could keep track of. Only found this:

When you are in the first GPS screen, press and hold the Map/Guide button. While you have it pressed, the dots representing satellites change to have their respective PRN sat number displayed in the dots.

I said it wasn't much!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts