Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning on grabbing a set of 20 x 9.5 with 38mm offset, and I'm stuck on what size tire to grab. The two I'm debating between are:
275/45/20 OR 265/50/20

I'm wondering if I should get the 275/45 since it's a slightly wider tire which I would need for a 9.5" rim, or if it's better to get the 265/50 for the higher profile and larger sidewall, but may have a slight stretch.

Any thoughts/feedback would be great.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Planning on grabbing a set of 20 x 9.5 with 38mm offset, and I'm stuck on what size tire to grab. The two I'm debating between are:

275/45/20 OR 265/50/20

I'm wondering if I should get the 275/45 since it's a slightly wider tire which I would need for a 9.5" rim, or if it's better to get the 265/50 for the higher profile and larger sidewall, but may have a slight stretch.

Any thoughts/feedback would be great.

Thanks!

If there's no rubbing issues my choice would be the 275 tire, plus you'll have some protection added to the wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
93 Posts
I had a set of Scorpion Zeros available for $300 so I grabbed them. They are 255/50/20s with only 1k on the tires so they are basically new. All of the wheels I was looking at were 9s......which would have fit great....the wheel I ended up choosing is a 9.5. Every tire is different in terms of actual coverage. Another brand with the exact same size might fit different. We will see how it goes. If the fit isnt right I will switch to a 265 down the road. I believe they might rub based on the lowering.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts