Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am picking up some new to me snow tires mounted on rims. I believe they should fit in the bed with the tonneau cover closed but was just looking for confirmation. Stock size 18" rims and tires.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I've had 4 stock tires in my bed under the tonneau. I think the bed width is 60". So, 2 stock tires should be 59.2". I guess someone could have problems with larger than stock tires.

For me, this was 4yrs ago, so my memory is a little fuzzy. You would think the tires would just fit in like a square shape, but for some reason I want to say that mine were a bit staggered (the tire shop put them in the bed). I remember them being staggered because one tire was pressed against the tailgate. Almost preventing it from closing.

The only reason I can think they were staggered is because of my peragon tonneau. Part of the track hangs down in the bed and must have prevented the first two tires from fitting completely side by side in the front of the bed.

Anyway, I think you should be ok.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've had 4 stock tires in my bed under the tonneau. I think the bed width is 60". So, 2 stock tires should be 59.2". I guess someone could have problems with larger than stock tires.

For me, this was 4yrs ago, so my memory is a little fuzzy. You would think the tires would just fit in like a square shape, but for some reason I want to say that mine were a bit staggered (the tire shop put them in the bed). I remember them being staggered because one tire was pressed against the tailgate. Almost preventing it from closing.

The only reason I can think they were staggered is because of my peragon tonneau. Part of the track hangs down in the bed and must have prevented the first two tires from fitting completely side by side in the front of the bed.

Anyway, I think you should be ok.
Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts