Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tires, Wheels & Lifted MASTER Thread__POST PICS HERE

Admin:

I know there are multiple threads on this subject, I will try and update this thread as best I can. If you can raise the picture limit of this thread, that would help allot. If you can't, I'll just host the pics myself and provide links.

I'm hoping this thread can act as the MASTER Thread for Tires & Wheels. I want to purchase new wheels, possibily lift the truck a bit, but becasue this is so new ( The ridgeline ) I will admit, I am whussy.

Please post pics of:

1. Your Ridgeline
2. Your friends Ridgeline
3. A Ridgeline you found on the internet
4. Lifted and Modded Trucks OK!

Truck 8, Link to see 10 types of Rims, use pull down where it says " Shop for Wheels"

Couple of sites that sell Tires and Wheels
Site one
Site two

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I like the black Zinik Z9's, but in researching Tirerack they recommend 255/50VR20's for that wheel. The whole combo comes in with a 2.4" smaller diameter than the OEM wheels and tires. That's got to have a significant affect on mpg. The wheel is now turning 777 times per mile instead of 708. That's a 9% difference.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have 20" TSW Mondellos on my RL. I have Toyo tires, 255-45-20. This is around 1" less than than the stock wheel and tires. Because of the bolt pattern there are not a lot of wheel choices especially when you get in the 20" range. I have the pics and will be posting them soon. I am also interested in having the stock rims black chromed like in the 2nd pic. Any idea of who does that and how much. I need cool wheels for the winter too.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks you guys. I was hoping for some replies like this. As soon as you post them, I will ad them to the first thread. Really appreciate it

·
Registered
176 Posts
I am no computer wizard, so I have a question. I had a friend of mine photo shop one of my pics so I could use it as my avatar. Everytime I try to post my pics it says they are too big? Not sure how to make them fit. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
H20MAN said:
I am no computer wizard, so I have a question. I had a friend of mine photo shop one of my pics so I could use it as my avatar. Everytime I try to post my pics it says they are too big? Not sure how to make them fit. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

You might have to resize. if they are too big. Just open " Paint", it;s in accessories, then select " Attributes" and make it like 640 x 480. Save and try and upload that

·
Registered
176 Posts
DWdrums said:
You might have to resize. if they are too big. Just open " Paint", it;s in accessories, then select " Attributes" and make it like 640 x 480. Save and try and upload that

Thanks I will try that.

·
Registered
176 Posts
DWdrums said:
I checked, I do not have paint in my accessories. Any ideas? Thanks.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Select your Start button, then "Run..." and type in "mspaint" and click ok. MS Paint should open up if it exists, otherwise, you should receive an error.

-SixOpRidge

·
Registered
176 Posts
SixOpRidge said:
Select your Start button, then "Run..." and type in "mspaint" and click ok. MS Paint should open up if it exists, otherwise, you should receive an error.

-SixOpRidge
Thanks SixOpRidge and everybody else for the info. I hope to have the pics up tonight.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
shingles said:
Thanks Shingles, I don't see these websites showing what the vehcile looks like with the rims on it. Unless I missed it. This thread is mainly for that reasonm, however, look slike these place have a wide selection. I will not the master thread. Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
578 Posts
DWdrums said:
Thanks Shingles, I don't see these websites showing what the vehcile looks like with the rims on it. Unless I missed it. This thread is mainly for that reasonm, however, look slike these place have a wide selection. I will not the master thread. Thanks

Mike
Ah yea, sorry about that. I just wanted to throw that out there since I know 5X120 with the offsets we need is kind of hard to find.

1 - 20 of 996 Posts