Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 40 of 997 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
SixOpRidge said:
Select your Start button, then "Run..." and type in "mspaint" and click ok. MS Paint should open up if it exists, otherwise, you should receive an error.

-SixOpRidge
Well, I have tried it all. I tried Run, and it said it could not find mspaint, so I guess I do not have that. Nothing seems to be working? Any other suggestions???? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
DWdrums said:
email your pics to me: [email protected] I will do it for you
DWdrums-

Thank you for the offer. I e-mailed them to you just a while ago. Thank you very much, I appreciate it greatly. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
H20MAN, for future use you can install MS Paint by opening the "Control Panel" in "My Computer" and clicking on 'Add Windows Components' or something similar, depending on what operating system you are using. You will probably need to have your original Windows CD available. Once the utility starts just find the box for MS Paint and check the box. The rest is automated and will complete the install for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
**Updated---Please see first thread for new pics***

, see H2Oman's bad ass tires and rims, That's what I'm outting on mine. MAN THAT LOOKS KICK ASS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
DWdrums- Thanks again for all the help on the pics and the kudos. I e-mailed you the wheel and tire info.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
I know several of us were concerned that putting anything bigger might pose a problem with either the handling and/or safety aspect of our trucks. Does anyone know if this has been confirmed?
Also, I see that several of ya have low-profile tires with your new wheels. Notice any difference, ie bump-steer, increase in tire noise, handling, rougher ride? Great pictures!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
pbear said:
I know several of us were concerned that putting anything bigger might pose a problem with either the handling and/or safety aspect of our trucks. Does anyone know if this has been confirmed?
Also, I see that several of ya have low-profile tires with your new wheels. Notice any difference, ie bump-steer, increase in tire noise, handling, rougher ride? Great pictures!
Thanks. Good questions. looking forward to answer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
The wheel and tires are within about a half an inch of the factory wheels. I think it handles and drives better, they are a little wider and that will make a difference. I think it just changes the whole dynamic of the vehicle with them on. Not sure what I am going to do when winter comes, I hate the stocks. Might get the chrome stocks off ebay for $500 and send them mine.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
578 Posts
H20MAN said:
The wheel and tires are within about a half an inch of the factory wheels. I think it handles and drives better, they are a little wider and that will make a difference. I think it just changes the whole dynamic of the vehicle with them on. Not sure what I am going to do when winter comes, I hate the stocks. Might get the chrome stocks off ebay for $500 and send them mine.
EDIT:
Never mind, found the answer.
TSW MONDELLO
20X8.5
35mm offset.

What's the spec on the wheel?
20"X?
Offset?

and most importantly, brand?

thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
578 Posts
pbear said:
I know several of us were concerned that putting anything bigger might pose a problem with either the handling and/or safety aspect of our trucks. Does anyone know if this has been confirmed?
Also, I see that several of ya have low-profile tires with your new wheels. Notice any difference, ie bump-steer, increase in tire noise, handling, rougher ride? Great pictures!

I think it's reasonable to expect a rougher ride on tires that have shorter sidewalls. It's probably going to effect your acceleration and handling since the wheel tire package will be heavier. Road noise will depend mostly on the tire selection.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
shingles said:
EDIT:
Never mind, found the answer.
TSW MONDELLO
20X8.5
35mm offset.

What's the spec on the wheel?
20"X?
Offset?

and most importantly, brand?

thanks!
The tires are TOYO, from Les Schwab. They are 255-45-20. These seem to really good for road noise, my wife had them on her first Pilot which had 18's on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Here are mine! Alsalsa63
 

Attachments

21 - 40 of 997 Posts
Top