Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

981 - 997 of 997 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
RidgeFan171- I have a 2010 RTL and found a nice set of 17" rims w/ 265/65/17 General Grabber AT2's on. The rims are Rockstar 2's w/ a 35mm offset. The guy had them on 2006 RL and said w/ a lift he did not have any rubbing. I had the Traxda 2" lift installed and then put the tires on and they still rub a lot. I trimmed the plastic on the mud flap and started grinding on the welds a little. The tires were still rubbing a lot so I'm selling them and going to a 255/65/17 which is ~1/2" shorter and thinner. I should have the new tires on in the next week or so and will post up a pic and let you know if they're rubbing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
RidgeFan171- I have a 2010 RTL and found a nice set of 17" rims w/ 265/65/17 General Grabber AT2's on. The rims are Rockstar 2's w/ a 35mm offset. The guy had them on 2006 RL and said w/ a lift he did not have any rubbing. I had the Traxda 2" lift installed and then put the tires on and they still rub a lot. I trimmed the plastic on the mud flap and started grinding on the welds a little. The tires were still rubbing a lot so I'm selling them and going to a 255/65/17 which is ~1/2" shorter and thinner. I should have the new tires on in the next week or so and will post up a pic and let you know if they're rubbing.
How did the 255's work for you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
251 Posts
Do many of you have any kind of a lift on your trucks?

Winter Tires are on the Truck. They look great, and perform really well in the rain. I think I might keep these bad boys on for at least 3/4 of the year (excluding summer). What's your truck's shoe print?
Those tires look good on the truck... do you have a lift on the truck?? Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
11 Posts
265/65r17 on 17x8 +35 liquid metal POS wheels that I hate.

Cleaned up the pinch welds and modified the mud flaps and wheel liner to get them to fit to my satisfaction:

·
Registered
3 Posts
The rims/tire choices on here are outstanding. Spent hours checking them all out. Can anyone take a stab at what size of Duratracs are on this truck? I know they are 18s... but the other metrics?
Called the dealer it was listed at and it had already sold and moved out.
Just a shot in the dark that someone can eyeball it and know the digits on the tire size...

Thanks much!
Looks Amazing! do you have a lift kit? what tire size?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just put on a set of 265/60R18 Continental Terraincontact. So far a huge improvement from the worn out Michelins.

Had some rubbing but clears fine with mudflaps removed. Trimming the bump in the flaps it will fit no problem

This is the size that the truck should've came with, I think it looks great!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just put 265/65/17 Trail Guide HLT on my 2011 Ridgeline. I do have the 2 inch Traxda lift. Not sure if it makes a difference but the main guide on here says it doesn't. These tires for without even coming close to rubbing. Just drove from PA to the Outer Banks. They road fine, no real road noise and I was loaded pretty heavy, still got about 18mpg.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
2010 Bali Blue RTL
20x10.5" Niche wheels
275/50/20 Tires
Nice those are the same wheels I have except they are white... looks good on your truck.

Looks good . Are those the Verona wheels? Also do you mind throwing up some pictures front & back .maybe some more clearer pictures .. I can't decide between 20/22inch...
yeah I pretty sure they are I have the white Verona..

·
Registered
1 Posts
My older 2013 Ridgeline with 2"Lift kit. TSW 20x10.5 +27 offset, 275/45R20 Cooper zeon LTZ. Little bit rubbing on the outside tire to the Rubber mud covers. Great stability and handling, wheels are heavier than OEM, you"ll get 0.5MPG/highway-1.5MPG/city worse but who cares, they look great.
ridgelinew.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,022 Posts
I recently put some new mild all terrain tires (Continental TerrainContact A/Ts) on my 09 RTL in the OEM size and they perform great. I decided to get five new tires so I could also replace my worn out full-size spare and I noticed that although these A/T's are OEM size, they have a slight bulge on the sidewall that makes the tire a tight fit in the spare-tire storage area in the in-bed trunk; the OEM Michelins were easier to pull in and out using the service tray. So FYI...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just picked up some wheels and tires off a new 2019 Honda Pilot EX-L. They were pull offs from one of our showroom models. They have been sitting in our parts department for about 7 months, so I was able to convince them to sell them to me for about $600. The tires alone are about $700+, so I call that a win.

Honda OEM 18x8 wheels, 245/60 R18 Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport AS.
Original RT steelies.....sad...

New "stock" wheels....slightly less sad.

I new eventually working at a dealership would get me a deal on something.

981 - 997 of 997 Posts