Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow morning we go to purchase our new RL. We have decided on a blue one, RTL, XM, moonroof, the dark grey running boards, mud flaps, wheel locks, and moonroof deflector. Im gonna see if the dealer will throw in the tow equipment. I cant wait.I will post pictures ASAP. :)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Tomorrow will be a happy day. Good luck on getting the hitch too. From another happy blue owner.

·
Registered
22 Posts
WM23N1 said:
My girlfriend and I are also getting married on the 17th of june..what a great present !
Ohhh please, WM23N1, let me be the first to give you and your girl friend a "wedding /bringing-home-my-Ridgeline" present.
Check out the vehicle grille inserts we make at Cloud-Rider in the Exterior page and then give me a call at 1-800-632-1255 (toll free) so we can arrange to send you the Combo of your choice FREE.

Congratulations!
Karen @ Cloud-Rider

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well Northwood, which Ridgeline 'Combo' would you like as my wedding gift to you?
("of course you realize my family will expect seating at your head table" :D )
Karen @ Cloud-Rider 1-800-632-1255 ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Wow! And all I asked for was the "Coupon Code"!

I just celebrated my 15 year anniversary last week... does this count?

Stereolab

[=Cloud-Rider]Well Northwood, which Ridgeline 'Combo' would you like as my wedding gift to you?
Karen @ Cloud-Rider 1-800-632-1255 ;)[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats WM23N1, sounds like you described our RL to a "t". Excellent taste! Good luck on getting the towing package. Trailer hitch was going to be mine and hubby's first after market upgrade.

And best wishes on the upcoming nuptials. :)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Cloud-Rider said:
Well Northwood, which Ridgeline 'Combo' would you like as my wedding gift to you?
Karen @ Cloud-Rider 1-800-632-1255 ;)
I suspect he is out enjoying the new Ridgeline at the moment! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts