1 - 3 of 3 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda Durakon Tonneau Cover System
Replacement Key Ordering Procedure
2006 Ridgeline
This bulletin describes the procedure for ordering replacement keys for the 2006 Ridgeline Bed Tonneau Cover System.

To order a replacement key, use the stamped code on the existing key (if available) or the corresponding cylinder lock.

Each key and its corresponding cylinder lock are stamped with the same three-digit code.

YOU HAVE TO GO TO YOUR DEALER IN ORDER TO DO THIS BUT I THOUGHT BY GIVING YOU THIS INFORMATION AHEAD OF TIME IT MIGHT HELP EXPEDITE THE PROCESS.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi Ladyridge!!! Bought a couple of spare key blanks thru the lock manufacture and had them "cut" locally...My Honda dealer couldn't find out any information about a month ago. There should be some old postings on this site about this information. ;)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nicholas said:
Hi Ladyridge!!! Bought a couple of spare key blanks thru the lock manufacture and had them "cut" locally...My Honda dealer couldn't find out any information about a month ago. There should be some old postings on this site about this information. ;)

Yes you're right. But my fear is you will have to go through Honda now to get them. Everything is worth a try.
:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts