Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am the new owner of a 2018 Ridgeline (black Sport). It has a set of roof rails but not bars (yet). The eventual plan is to get a ladder rack and the supports for a canoe or kayak but that's only about 1 trip per year. Other trips are mostly plywood and 2x4's for home maintenance. I would also like to add a locking hard Tonneau cap over the bed. I can find a fair number of caps and racks but I can't find any that have descriptions 'Fits with cap/rack'. I really don't have many options for stores I can drive into and check things out so I need to do this online.

Does anyone have advice/experiences with PAIRS of Ladder Racks and Tonneau Covers that work together?

Thank you,
Sean

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was able to install the G3 backflip folding cover (BAK-448602 - BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover) and the adder rack from VanTech (P3319S, P3000 for Honda Ridgeline 2017-Newer).
Together they just fit, with no issues.

·
Registered
472 Posts
We have been thinking about installing a ladder rack and already have a Extang Trifecta 2.0 Signature Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover installed, any suggestions?
Thanks,
Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts