Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this is the right place to post, but I thought it'd be of interest to people from or near Toronto. I was looking for a tonneau cover and came across this little shop selling new Tonno Pro hard tri-fold covers for $150 CAD cash. Which I think is a very good price. Brand new they said. So I went last night and yes, comes in a box, but the bolts look like they were once tried or something. Maybe returns? The cover itself was without a blemish, instructions sheet and tools were in the box. They said they liquidated some other small shop and got a bunch. In any case, I installed mine and I'm happy with it, especially for the price.

I am in no way connected to those people, found them on kijiji. But I know that if I needed a cover I'd have appreciated someone tell me about this.

·
Super Moderator
6,847 Posts
@iko I moved it to what I believe would be the correct part of the forum, unless you believe that would be "Central Canada"

Moderator Note: Thread Moved

·
Registered
8 Posts
Don't know if this is the right place to post, but I thought it'd be of interest to people from or near Toronto. I was looking for a tonneau cover and came across this little shop selling new Tonno Pro hard tri-fold covers for $150 CAD cash. Which I think is a very good price. Brand new they said. So I went last night and yes, comes in a box, but the bolts look like they were once tried or something. Maybe returns? The cover itself was without a blemish, instructions sheet and tools were in the box. They said they liquidated some other small shop and got a bunch. In any case, I installed mine and I'm happy with it, especially for the price.

I am in no way connected to those people, found them on kijiji. But I know that if I needed a cover I'd have appreciated someone tell me about this.
Can you share the contact or address info and are therefor G1 or G2 ?

Cheers

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thanks to @iko I grabbed one as a spare. I don't think my current soft one will last forever. This one a full vinyl cover over the hard panels. Less likely to leak or needing the seams taped like I read elsewhere here on the forums. BTW the seller also had a single soft cover without rails for $50 and a 68 Mustang sitting in the shop (nostalgia factor).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts