Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a tri-fold hard cover for my new 2020 RTL E . One of the best on the market as far as reviews and reasonable price is Tyger. However, they do not make them for Honda Ridgelines.
Any suggestions? I don't want to spend $800 -$1,000.
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Vince. You're right. I spent more time doing some research. Which brand do you recommend?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Fall is coming. Maybe Bernardi Honda will have a sale on the OEM cover and reduced shipping.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I want to buy a tri-fold hard cover for my new 2020 RTL E . One of the best on the market as far as reviews and reasonable price is Tyger. However, they do not make them for Honda Ridgelines.
Any suggestions? I don't want to spend $800 -$1,000.
Thanks
I purchased mine from RealTruck and love it! Sturdy, great looking and almost no water gets inside. Below is information I copied from the receipt they sent with the cover. My cost delivered cost was almost $1,000.
Good luck with whatever you choose!

BAK-448602 - BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover<br>2018 Honda Ridgeline 5'4" Bed​

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Vince. You're right. I spent more time doing some research. Which brand do you recommend?
The Gator, is a roll up that is easy to install, locks, looks awesome and doesnot leak, you can remove it very easy and it looks sharp, I bought mine after 3 months of research and I love it, have had it on my 2007 and will take it when I buy my new Ridgeline this fall.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Have the OEM cover myself. If you can get a price war between dealers it helps a lot. Managed to get mine down from a flat out ridiculous $1000 to a slightly outrageous $820 after taxes. If you want a cover that keeps the bed free of debris but don't need a totally watertight solution and also want the whole width of the bed free to use, OEM is one of maybe two best options.

·
Registered
398 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am happy with the OEM cover. Negotiated a good price on it when I bought the vehicle.Looks good. Fits well.Covered by warranty at the dealer.Leaks a little.

·
Registered
2 Posts
FYI, if you order a BAKflip MX4, the delivery date has been pushed back to mid-September. I ordered on August 1st.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Have the OEM cover myself. If you can get a price war between dealers it helps a lot. Managed to get mine down from a flat out ridiculous $1000 to a slightly outrageous $820 after taxes. If you want a cover that keeps the bed free of debris but don't need a totally watertight solution and also want the whole width of the bed free to use, OEM is one of maybe two best options.
Yes, all local dealers (Cincinnati area) were stuck on the $1000 list price. Found one online for a tad over $700, delivered, and was considering ordering, but first asked my Honda dealer's parts/accessories guy if they wanted to compete for the sale....and they matched it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I vote for the BAKFlip MX4. Put one on my 2017. I’ve had 2006, 2010 and 2012 Ridgelines. Had a single BAKFlip that I used on all 3.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I purchased mine from RealTruck and love it! Sturdy, great looking and almost no water gets inside. Below is information I copied from the receipt they sent with the cover. My cost delivered cost was almost $1,000.
Good luck with whatever you choose!

BAK-448602 - BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover<br>2018 Honda Ridgeline 5'4" Bed​
I have a Bak flip on my 1G and have no complaints.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts