Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been biting my nails for four months debating on getting this stuff!! I finally decided on buying these: Metallic Dash Kit. Love the looks of it. I think it will break up the flatness of the whole dash as a whole, and compliment the steering wheel, speedometer and the grab handle. 24K Gold Emblems. I thought of raising the grade of my RL, just like you would pamper your lady with gold!! Trunk Dividers. tried a walmart soft sided three compartment basket...just did not do the trick. just want to organize stuff in there and have the options of having three, two, one or no dividers!! BTW, I shopped for these things at other on line stores, but they kill you in shipping! So, I went online with my local dealer website, and lo and behold they had discounted their prices from list!! matching the other online stores!! plus I saved a lot on shipping!! :D thought I'd share my joy with my family!! :)

L

·
0 Posts
Awesome Tex. I have the trunk dividers and I love them. They help to organize a trunk like I have never been able to do before.
GOLD EMBLEMS!!! Nice..I'm not a gold person but they are nice.
And I would love to see pics of the dash kit when you are done. I have no issue with the way the interior looks but for the show in October maybe I'll give her a "Silver tooth" to show her off a bit more. Nice job buddy!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
I have been biting my nails for four months debating on getting this stuff!! I finally decided on buying these: Metallic Dash Kit. Love the looks of it. I think it will break up the flatness of the whole dash as a whole, and compliment the steering wheel, speedometer and the grab handle. 24K Gold Emblems. I thought of raising the grade of my RL, just like you would pamper your lady with gold!! Trunk Dividers. tried a walmart soft sided three compartment basket...just did not do the trick. just want to organize stuff in there and have the options of having three, two, one or no dividers!! BTW, I shopped for these things at other on line stores, but they kill you in shipping! So, I went online with my local dealer website, and lo and behold they had discounted their prices from list!! matching the other online stores!! plus I saved a lot on shipping!! :D thought I'd share my joy with my family!! :)
Tex: Recently win a lottery? Sounds like my plans. I did find a place on the web with a maximum shipping of $19.95 for any order over $200. (Trailer Hitch additional $20 do to size and weight). Doesn't take much to get a $200 order. You may save shipping through your local Dealer, but do you get charged sales tax? Either way the Ridge will be beautiful with the new goodies, congratulations.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:rolleyes:
RidgeMe said:
Tex: Recently win a lottery? Sounds like my plans. I did find a place on the web with a maximum shipping of $19.95 for any order over $200. (Trailer Hitch additional $20 do to size and weight). Doesn't take much to get a $200 order. You may save shipping through your local Dealer, but do you get charged sales tax? Either way the Ridge will be beautiful with the new goodies, congratulations.

OMG, your right about the sales tax! S--T!!! Oh well, done is done...next time I will have to consider this..Thanks. :rolleyes: No lottery..just a new card.. ;)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
:rolleyes:

OMG, your right about the sales tax! S--T!!! Oh well, done is done...next time I will have to consider this..Thanks. :rolleyes: No lottery..just a new card.. ;)
lol...lol...new card......imagine that...................hey tex, so how much are those trunk dividers anyway. i might have use for those.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
I kinda like the gold too, but gold would clash with my Raiders Theme! Got to be Silver and Black Attack!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts