Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks to everyone for all your input....
i bought the blue rts tonight...don't have it yet, but thats ok....
its just a plain rts...i'm getting rear mud flaps and the window ventvisors and i will put them on myself.....i ended up with a 9/05 build date, but i noticed that only the drivers door was unlocking. will the owners manual tell me if thats able to be changed? ok, so now that i'm committed, is there anyone i can mail a check to for one of those window decals? thanks again for everything.
sue

L

·
0 Posts
subee said:
its just a plain rts...i'm getting rear mud flaps and the window ventvisors and i will put them on myself.....i ended up with a 9/05 build date, but i noticed that only the drivers door was unlocking. will the owners manual tell me if thats able to be changed? ok, so now that i'm committed, is there anyone i can mail a check to for one of those window decals? thanks again for everything.
sue
Welcome to the ROC family Sue..and there is nothing plain about a Ridgeline, RTS or RTL. :) We're glad you're here and hope you keep coming back all the time to see what's new in the world of Ridgeline.
Congrats and enjoy the ride!!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
subee said:
sue
Awesome subee, Welcome to the club! We all are hoping there is an all door unlock fix coming our way. Drive safe and enjoy the smooth ride....:p
PS I think you may use the search feature to find where to get the stickers.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
subee, I'm busting with joy that you went with BLUE. Now get to the color my world thread and vote.

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1466&highlight=color+world

Here's the link for the ROC decal. The chrome looks absolutely awesome on BLUE.

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/merch.htm

When to you take possession? Are you getting any sleep? We want to hear all about your delivery and first few days.

On the door unlock issue, just because the owner's manual says your truck wil do that does not mean it will! That's why the owner's of the first wave feel so burned. They actually sent us out new manuals with that modified to say it's only possible to unlock the driver's door in park. At the same time, the newer trucks ARE able to do it. You will have to experiment. There's a long thread (or three) on the door unlock feature. I'm actually happy with only the driver's door unlocking so I'm not following the back and forth of that discussion too closely. Use search and type in Door Unlock and I'm sure you'll come up with something.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Subee, what made you settle for Blue?
Welcome, yes you will love it and it is a RL.....:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, i had my heart set on blue from the first time il saw the sales brochure. the problem was that production date that you all talked about....the dealership had plenty of rl's but not the color i wanted. so, it was either settle for the rts in blue, or the rtl in red.... the dealer had nothing in blue expected to arrive anytime soon. so, i settled on the rts....told the dealer that if they can knock a little more off the price, or add some kind of incentive to it, like maybe converting the mirror to one with the compass, that i would pick the truck up wednesday night so they would have the sale for the end of the month. if not, i will get it saturday at the previously negotiated price....

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club. Enjoy your new truck.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Subee, welcome to the club. I picked up my Blue RTS about 6 weeks ago and have not stopped smiling. You'll find it is all the truck you need for now. So enjoy and great choice of colors.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Again welcome & congrats on making your choice! all RL's are great vehicles, and drive like a dream! Enjoy & let everyone kn ow how things go :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Congrats Subee!!!!

My dealer got my Ridge from another dealer even though they had a black one in stock because I was so set on a 9/05 build date or later. I was able to program my doors to all unlock when I put it in park. :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Congratulations on your new vehicle. Sue, many of us have the RTS and are quite happy. Welcome to the ROC family.:)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the owners club. Now post some pictures will you ;).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats to another "Blue" owner.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts