Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RIP 2006 White RTL, 273,000 miles. One of my offspring did not stop in time. See the pic.

Replaced it with 2013 Polished Metal RTL with 20,000 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
Sorry for your loss.

I would be interested to hear your impressions of the 2013 after having a 2006 all these years. We've loved our 2006 with the exception of the A/C system and maybe the radio which sounds awful.

If our Ridgeline died a tragic death we too would get another.

:)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Offspring OK? What is your take on the protection it provided during the accident?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Oh yeah. Thats totaled.

I hope every one is okay.

·
Registered
2007 Nimbus Grey Metallic RTL
10,048 Posts
Looks pretty mangled. I assume the airbags deployed? Is everyone who was in it ok? Ten year old vehicle with nearly 300k miles - I think you got your money's worth! Pics of the new one?

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
........ Ten year old vehicle with nearly 300k miles - I think you got your money's worth! .............
Reminds me of the restaurant owner "mob" guy who burns down the place for the insurance money. :act024:

Glad no one was hurt & that you're able to replace what had clearly been a faithful contributor to your (& your family's) daily welfare.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A few bumps nothing serious. The airbags did deploy and worked as they should. I notice that the seats are a bit stiffer in the 2013. My butt will likely work it out. Got an alpine carplay unit, alpine amp, JL speakers, weathertech mats and a torza cover. Thanks to Realtruck for the forum discount on the cover.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts