Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
1,429 Posts
I was in Maui 10 yrs ago. We drove the road to Hana and loved it! But we didn't do it the usual way. We made sure to take every single turn off to the left (ocean side) and drove all the way to the end of every road. :) We got to see some amazing waterfalls and had to drive through rivers all over the place. Good thing we rented a Subie Forester with some ground clearance! :D Spent 10 days on Maui and loved it.

I dove for 4 days and while it wasn't the most beautiful diving I have done in the world, it was very nice. Loved going through lava tubes and other rock croppings.

We stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Kapalua. Went out to see the surfers up the road several times, it was obviously a local spot that was hard to get down to. We watched from the road above.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
going to be in Maui in September, staying at Lanahia Resort....... any cool things we should do there any good and cheap restaurants near there??

and would my GPS work? i read something about the volcanos effecting the satellites or something like that

21 - 23 of 23 Posts