Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Ridgeline and the running lights on the trailer work fine, but no brake or signal lights. I used an adapter for the trailer wiring and it works on another vehicle, but no go on the Ridgeline. Anyone have this issue solved?

·
Super Moderator
2,161 Posts
You're gonna have to get the old meter out and see if there's applicable power coming out of the correct pins for the lights. I gotta say mine work fine on my 9 to 4 pin adapter for my utility trailer. 18months now for me.

Steve

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
You're gonna have to get the old meter out and see if there's applicable power coming out of the correct pins for the lights. I gotta say mine work fine on my 9 to 4 pin adapter for my utility trailer. 18months now for me.

Steve
Mine works fine too with the 9 to 4 adapter plugged in with a utility trailer and a cargo trailer. I did have an adapter one time that didn't seat well into the plug on another truck. Tried another adapter and it worked fine...the old meter helps...I had a bad ground on a trailer once that acted like that (running lights ok, but no signal or brake lights).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you. I'm after a meter and checking the ground connection. After that, if no luck, a different model of 9 to 4 connector. thanks again,

Reuben

1 - 4 of 4 Posts