Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this little toy Ridgeline for my son. I got it from some Honda dealer that advertises on EBay. If you go to the EBay site and type "Honda Ridgeline SUT" in the search window it will take you to the item. It is about the size of a matchbox car and it works pretty well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,780 Posts
10 year old thread. Doubt anyone remembers the price.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello,

I also have one of the RC Ridgelines and would like to sell mine along with an Audio Asphalt and several other collectables. I have it in air conditioned storage for years. Did a charging cable come with it? There is a hole, I assume to plug in a charging cable? Where there any instructions that came with yours? I cant find any information or any for sale anywhere. Do you have any idea what you paid for yours? I appreciate your assistance!
Thank you,
Dale

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Calling dibs on the list in the other thread :)

Hello,

I also have one of the RC Ridgelines and would like to sell mine along with an Audio Asphalt and several other collectables. I have it in air conditioned storage for years. Did a charging cable come with it? There is a hole, I assume to plug in a charging cable? Where there any instructions that came with yours? I cant find any information or any for sale anywhere. Do you have any idea what you paid for yours? I appreciate your assistance!
Thank you,
Dale

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,269 Posts
Hello,

Thank you,
Dale
FYI: The hole, is where you screw the antenna you see under the plastic dome. if I recall correctly you charge the battery in the Ridgeline, from larger AA or 9V in the remote

:nerd:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts