Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put on some Toyo Open Country A/T's 275x60x17 which are 30x11's..they fit perfect w/o modification or vibrations..Going to keep my stock wheels for now and will update with a photo this weekend..
AM

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sounds great. Can't wait to see the pics.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Sorry. It has to be done.

Attachments

·
Registered
491 Posts
Actually, I disagree.....the most worthless post are...Nice truck dude! (we all have the same frigging truck...how many times do we need to hear that) and..the what color is best post.

At least he gave us some information of wht tire fits the stock rim.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The full size pic wouldn't download like the other one..had to shrink it down ...will try again..They look much better in person...considering I used the stock wheels..
AM

·
Registered
100 Posts
They definitely look a little wider. By the way, nice pinstriping!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Do they make any howling noise on the freeway? How do they compare to the stockers off road? We like yer pinstripes too!:D

·
Registered
288 Posts
can you post some pics from standing directly behind the truck focusing on the width of the tire. I am looking to see how well it fulls the wheel well. And if you don't mind one from the front as well. Now imagine this set up with a 2" lift. :D I would put the Hummer tires on. Bridgestone Desert Duelers :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
minihummer said:
can you post some pics from standing directly behind the truck focusing on the width of the tire. I am looking to see how well it fulls the wheel well. And if you don't mind one from the front as well. Now imagine this set up with a 2" lift. :D I would put the Hummer tires on. Bridgestone Desert Duelers :)[/QUOT

I actually saw these toyo's on a hummer...but they were like 35's..so I had to try them..I really took a gamble because I ordered them on line because these tires are on back order from Japan..Fittment guides said they "should" fit..would like the lift..but undecided..with the lift may be able to go one size larger..265x70's..The toyos ride really nice..even in the rain..It fills the wheel well really nice anymore u would rub in the front, etc..maybe fabtech will come out with a leveling kit..
AM

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No rubbing and or vibrations of any kind..Has a nice AT hum on the roadway..but not too much..may upgrade the wheels eventually..No mods needed..Def. nothing larger would fit w/o a lift..for sure..
AM

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
5S Dude said:
Do they make any howling noise on the freeway? How do they compare to the stockers off road? We like yer pinstripes too!:D
A nice AT hum but not too much..I feel they are exactly what the truck is missing..my opinion..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts