Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be my first and last posting. I have enjoyed this site for the last 8 years it helped me navigate around some of the pitfalls of the Ridge. I finally had to throw in the towel on my 2007 the bill was coming due for a timing belt and radiator. But by no means was that what pushed me over the edge the body was beginning to show significant surface rust around the wheel arches along with Hondas totally inept release of the new Pilot and all of its associated build and quality problems. I waited patiently for a new upgraded Ridge but nothing came and so it became time to move on. Does the Taco ride as good as the ridge NO not even close does it have the storage capability of the Ridge NO. So I had to compromise in moving to the taco as I did not like the frontier and I flat out refuse to buy a GM product. So my choice was limited as what ever I bought had to fit in my garage which eliminated every full size pickup on the market. Plus lets be honest 90% of people driving full size pickups don't really need them. So with a heavy heart I say goodbye to you all its been fun.:act030:

Proud owner of a 2015 Tacoma double cab TRD PRO sport

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
In the same boat...Not necessary for me to sell...but I'm on my 3rd Ridge and looking for something. Agree totally with Honda sentiments at this point. Have looked at the Taco as wel...Might wait for the 2016 Frontier. Keep us posted on the Taco if you can...

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Congrats on the Taco. It's a good truck with great resale. There's no shame in owning one.

I'm not sure exactly what model you bought but it's not a TRD PRO Sport. It's either a TRD PRO or TRD Sport. Either one is very nice.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Adios Amigo! You may have traded off some 'features', but you haven't given up great reliability, & should continue to enjoy that with your new Toyota product. Happy Trails & watch out for the wackos!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Congrats on the new Taco - that's a great truck you have. Sorry to see you go, hope you have many happy miles with the new truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts