·
Premium Member
2022 RTL-E Crystal Black Pearl
1,395 Posts
Reactions: WB77

·
Registered
90 Posts
I actually test drove a Tacoma a couple of months ago and I didn't think it was that bad comfort wise. Keep in mind though i've been driving a vehicle that's 23 years old so yeah.. anything would feel better. They did fix the seat position. SR5 V6 and up now have a 10 way power drivers seat. I was hitting my head on the ceiling before the seat hit the top most position so I had to stop. Not sure how much farther it would go but it's definitely an improvement. I know folks were installing seat spacers on their old Tacoma trucks to get the extra height. My main gripe is just the high floor and narrow width. It would be nice to have a flat floor in the back too.

I believe the 2024 Tacoma is going to be modeled after the new Tundra. I just hope they don't carry over the weird taillights and huge grille from the new Tundra.

·
Premium Member
1,395 Posts
I actually test drove a Tacoma a couple of months ago and I didn't think it was that bad comfort wise.
Drive it for more than a hour and see if you feel the same:unsure:

·
Premium Member
1,395 Posts
I believe the 2024 Tacoma is going to be modeled after the new Tundra. I just hope they don't carry over the weird taillights and huge grille from the new Tundra.
Too late.....

Reactions: se.greenwald

·
Registered
20 Posts
Trade in the Tucson for 3rd gen MDX or 2nd Gen RDX., then you'll both be happy. We love our 2019 MDX its a great balance of comfort, interior space and mpg.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts