Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the day finally came when my wifes new 06 Pilot EXL-RES came in. Today I parted with my wifes 05 Pilot EXL-RES and my Ridgeline RTS. I thank everyone who was interested in my audio equipment and the 20" wheels. The audio equipment has been sold and I have 2 very interested parties on the wheels. Thanks for the interest everyone.

I am working on getting one for a demo through work so I can still enjoy driving one just without the payment. I will still log on and keep posting info periodically. Take care and I hope everyone has a great holiday season.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
That's gotta be tough. I hope you're driving this fine truck again soon. We still want to hear from you, so don't disappear on us.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Good luck with the new Pilot- I like what Honda has done to them for '06. It's great you're remaining part of the Honda family.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hey H20MAN, Don't be a stranger! I had your door sills scheduled to be first in line for the re-start of production until I read that you were turning your Ridge back in. I hope you continue to contribute to the club even though you are no longer an owner. Keep in touch and best wishes to you.:)

Ron

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, I will keep in touch. Ron, I think I still have at least one customer for you. I will let you know. I currently have a 2006 Accord EXL-NAVI for a company car, going to try and hit them up for a Ridgeline next.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hope it works for you. My company was going to get me a Pilot for a company car and I pushed for the Ridgeline and I love it!!!

We also have the 2006 Pilot EXL but ours is with Navi. We decided not to get the RES and instead bought a portable system that hangs on the back of the seats so it can go in either the Ridgeline or the Pilot.

RidgeInTheVille

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Sorry to hear you had to give up yur Ridgeline 'Aqua Man' I like this handle for you better :cool: Do stay in touch with us all! :) .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts