Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ridgeline Sport
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I have been a ROC member since 2007. Thanks for all the help.
I really wanted to keep my 2007. I bought it new and customized it for my adventures. Went some wild places with it. I had a bit of an attachment. But it was getting time for a refresh.
the 2021 Ridgeline Sport feels familiar but fresh in every way. Much quieter.
Iput x15 pro cover on it. Added some L-track on the bed Need to add some rails and rack over the tonneau cover next.
ready for next adventures!
F4705E70-8462-4AC1-9686-D834CDF4F81E.jpeg
4ADEA2C5-BCA6-41B6-A111-87D09644AB7A.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
6,076 Posts
The white looks great on the new Sport Ridgeline, @nakiska.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all. I have been a ROC member since 2007. Thanks for all the help.
I really wanted to keep my 2007. I bought it new and customized it for my adventures. Went some wild places with it. I had a bit of an attachment. But it was getting time for a refresh.
the 2021 Ridgeline Sport feels familiar but fresh in every way. Much quieter.
Iput x15 pro cover on it. Added some L-track on the bed Need to add some rails and rack over the tonneau cover next.
ready for next adventures! View attachment 412785 View attachment 412786
Is the 2021 just as roomy on the inside as the G1? They look smaller, but it sounds like they may actually be bigger.

·
Registered
2021 Ridgeline Sport
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is the 2021 just as roomy on the inside as the G1? They look smaller, but it sounds like they may actually be bigger.
I thought it would be smaller but it now seems to me that it is slightly bigger. I had not measured. It feels very roomy.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I thought it would be smaller but it now seems to me that it is slightly bigger. I had not measured. It feels very roomy.
Nice trucks, both of them. Looks like where I grew up. Are you on the foothills side of Tramway or just below?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts