Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The left turn signal was not working on my trailer. So, figured I'd start by checking the power in the 7 pin. Everything has power going through but the left turn signal/break light. Next I unplugged the 4 pin, left turn has no power there either.
Left turn signal works on truck fine, but no power is going through to the trailer plug.

Is there any fuse or relay that is specific to this connection? Can't seem to find anything wrong. Don't want to re-wire the whole thing if there is a simple explanation...

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
23,443 Posts
The left turn signal was not working on my trailer. So, figured I'd start by checking the power in the 7 pin. Everything has power going through but the left turn signal/break light. Next I unplugged the 4 pin, left turn has no power there either.
Left turn signal works on truck fine, but no power is going through to the trailer plug.

Is there any fuse or relay that is specific to this connection? Can't seem to find anything wrong. Don't want to re-wire the whole thing if there is a simple explanation...
What year and trim is your Ridgeline?

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
23,443 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
If it is OEM, give the fuse block nearest the battery a look. With my past G1, I add a similar issue and it was one of the 7.5A trailer connector fuses...this would only apply if a Honda OEM set up...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts