Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share if anyone's wondering what a leveling kit looks like on a 2021 Ridgeline with stock rims/rubber.

Also for reference, for installations in Northern California SF Bay Area, these guys did an outstanding job (ask for Paul or Larry). Alignments need to be done elsewhere, but Larry fully understood how to handle the subframe drop, trimming of stock bolts, and getting camber close on the first try (Traxda kit has adjustable camber).

VKGarageUSA.com

Before
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Motor vehicle

After
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

·
Registered
2019 Ridgeline Sport AWD / Truxx Leveling Kit / Tires A/T Sumitomo Encounter 265/60/18
65 Posts
That's a beautiful Radiant Red and with the 1.5 lift it looks awesome!

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E Obsidian Blue Pearl, "The Blue Pearl"
315 Posts
Did you also do the .5" lift in the rear?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did not, just wanted to level things out, and now both wheel wells at 33.5", so mission accomplished. Definitely got some more room under the air dam, so helps me do the occasional fire/access dirt road with more confidence, but keeping on-road dynamics the same. On-road, noticed NO driving differences at all (even with my lead foot), and all the lane keeping stuff works fine. Headlights angle, I'm unsure if I'm affecting oncoming drivers, but no flashes directed at me yet.

Did you also do the .5" lift in the rear?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Did not, just wanted to level things out, and now both wheel wells at 33.5", so mission accomplished. Definitely got some more room under the air dam, so helps me do the occasional fire/access dirt road with more confidence, but keeping on-road dynamics the same. On-road, noticed NO driving differences at all (even with my lead foot), and all the lane keeping stuff works fine. Headlights angle, I'm unsure if I'm affecting oncoming drivers, but no flashes directed at me yet.
That's helpful info. Don't want to change the ride/handling geometry, but I really like the look.

May I ask what that cost you? If you don't want to say, no problem....kind of a rude question, LOL.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The kit is running around $200+ online, you can do a search on Traxda 202030.
Installation varies from 3 to 4 hours, so depends on how much going rate per hr is in your area.
4 wheel alignment is commoditized, so pricing was relatively consistent around SF (~$100)

That's helpful info. Don't want to change the ride/handling geometry, but I really like the look.

May I ask what that cost you? If you don't want to say, no problem....kind of a rude question, LOL.
I have my eyes on a skid plate, that's probably the next mod, but really in no hurry for what I do with the Ridgeline.

Any pans for a front skid plate?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts