Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn’t believe it!! I had to call Traxda about this lift kit and it’s true!! I spoke with Greg the owner. I don’t know if you all knew this, but Greg the owner of Traxda actually owns a black edition Honda Ridgeline!!

We both saw the same YouTube video when Edmunds.com did a dry test run on stock suspensions for the RTL-E, Tacoma TRD Off Road, and Titan XD (I think?...) which sealed the deal for us purchasing the Ridgeline.

For Greg’s Ridgeline, he installed this beast 3.5 lift and has gone 1,000 miles without any issues. I’ll post a pic of his truck.

Greg is like 6’3 or 6’4 and he told me that the top ridge of the bed of the truck reaches up to his armpits!! Now I’m 5’11 and I can only imagine how high this lift is??!!
What’s important to me is finding out that Greg the actual owner of Traxda owns a 2nd gen Ridgeline?? Creating and making products for his Ridgeline, actual R&D on his Ridgeline and then selling the actual products just gives anyone who owns a Ridgeline to buy in confidence and competence. That’s assurance enough!!

You want to know stats? Traxda has sold over 6,000 units for the Ridgeline.
Greg has sold 7 kits to Honda engineers in Torrance, Ca.

Don’t be afraid to ask any questions in regards to their products. You just might get a discount code to help out with your purchase.

That roof rack that’s on his truck may go into production. I already asked about it!! And yes in black.

Im making a purchase tonight!!
Thanks Greg and all of Traxda!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I knew about the lift kit, but I'm honestly more interested in the rock sliders that are shown in the pic.
With this set up he is also running the axle relocation kit, right? Looks cool, I'd be concerned about stress on other suspension components, due to my garage opening I cant lift much lol.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
^^^Yeah and how do you recalibrate the VSA to compensate for altered vehicle dynamics due to higher center of gravity (among other things)? I'd say all bets are off for Honda Sensing and crash test results. But to each his own...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Aside from the lift, I'm more interested in that roof rack, I will check 4wheelonline if they have something similar. It looks like it would suit well on crossover SUV better.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I couldn’t believe it!! I had to call Traxda about this lift kit and it’s true!! I spoke with Greg the owner. I don’t know if you all knew this, but Greg the owner of Traxda actually owns a black edition Honda Ridgeline!!

We both saw the same YouTube video when Edmunds.com did a dry test run on stock suspensions for the RTL-E, Tacoma TRD Off Road, and Titan XD (I think...) which sealed the deal for us purchasing the Ridgeline.

For Greg’s Ridgeline, he installed this beast 3.5 lift and has gone 1,000 miles without any issues. I’ll post a pic of his truck.

Greg is like 6’3 or 6’4 and he told me that the top ridge of the bed of the truck reaches up to his armpits!! Now I’m 5’11 and I can only imagine how high this lift is??!!
What’s important to me is finding out that Greg the actual owner of Traxda owns a 2nd gen Ridgeline?? Creating and making products for his Ridgeline, actual R&D on his Ridgeline and then selling the actual products just gives anyone who owns a Ridgeline to buy in confidence and competence. That’s assurance enough!!

You want to know stats? Traxda has sold over 6,000 units for the Ridgeline.
Greg has sold 7 kits to Honda engineers in Torrance, Ca.

View attachment 400128 View attachment 400129 Don’t be afraid to ask any questions in regards to their products. You just might get a discount code to help out with your purchase.

That roof rack that’s on his truck may go into production. I already asked about it!! And yes in black.

Im making a purchase tonight!!
Thanks Greg and all of Traxda!!
Can you send pics and extra parts needed to make work and what size tires you are running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
384 Posts
Three inches just seems excessive to me. Besides, the OP posted one post and never commented again. I just find that a bit odd.

·
Registered
2018 RTL-E
563 Posts
Way too glowing and positive. Sounded more like an ad than a review. Post and bolt
I got that same impression, it’s like the OP was an employee trying to drum up business.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts