Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Normally, on the highway, I stay in the left lane and drive as fast as traffic allows up to about 80- and my gas mileage shows it. Today, I decided to go for a drive at 65 and see what kind of mileage I get. So I set out and put on the cruise control.
It turned out I had trouble passing slower vehicles because a lot of the cars in the fast lane would pull up to the rear corner of the RL and then pace me so they could gawk, and I was trying to get the best mileage so I didn't want to gun it (I did a few times).
I haven't finished the test but mileage is looking like 20 vs 16. It sure is boring driving at 65 though.

·
Registered
171 Posts
What has your mileage been. Mine has been alot less than others who have posted. Average might be about 14.5 (about 60% city driving). Lowest 11.5 and highest has been MAYBE 16.5. I do drive pretty fast, I guess??? :eek:

·
Registered
188 Posts
19 first tank, 18 second, 21 third, 19 fourth.
All half freeway, part country, part city.
Normal driving habits, floor when needed, 75-80 freeway.
I'm happy so far.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Your Ridge will continue to get better gas milage as you drive more miles. I just turned 8,000 miles and I have gotten easy 21 miles per gallon highway. I didn't at first though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts