Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got a cheap Truck Bed Cargo Unloader from HF $36. The p-shape holder does not sit flush on tailgate. Did anyone figure custom extension or found better cargo unloader?

Note, I do aware of in bed rough liner and plan to use tarp under cargo unloader belt. The tarp also should help with cleanup after job done. Thinking of mulch and gravel.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just got a cheap Truck Bed Cargo Unloader from HF $36. The p-shape holder does not sit flush on tailgate. Did anyone figure custom extension or found better cargo unloader?

Note, I do aware of in bed rough liner and plan to use tarp under cargo unloader belt. The tarp also should help with cleanup after job done. Thinking of mulch and gravel.
Well shucks. I wish I had read this before I had picked one up a week ago. They're a nice idea for a truck with a regular tailgate, but unfortunately don't seem to work in the RL.

·
Premium Member
4,123 Posts
Alternative is to get a couple sheets of 1/8" hardboard and cut each to fit the bed. Stack them on top of each other. Screw/glue some wood "handles" to the top board.

Load gravel, etc., onto top board. When at destination, grab the handles and slide the top board out for quick unloading.

Note: I have not tested this... just made it up in my mind. You might want to add a little cornmeal flour between the sheets to make them slide easier.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I just did a search and found this, they claim they have one that fits a Ridgeline

LH2200M
Universal Mid-Size/Compact Standard - Unloads up to 2200 lbs.
Fits all Mid-Size, Compact and all Step-Sides
  • Chevy S-10 & Colorado
  • Dodge Dakota
  • Ford Ranger & F-150 Super Crew
  • GMC Sonoma & Canyon
  • Honda Ridgeline
  • Isuzu
  • Mazda
  • Mitsubishi Raider
  • Nissan Frontier
  • Toyota Tacoma
Best model for all Mid-Size trucks.
Also best model for all Step-Sides (both Full-Size and Mid-Size/Compact Step-Sides). Need to trim dragsheet width (from 42" wide to approx. 37") on mid-size/compact step-sides in order to make room for brackets to attach to narrow tailgate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts