Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
dellorourke said:
Does anyone have information yet on a cap for the Ridgeline?
Last I heard A.R.E. and SnugTop have no plans to make one. I know A.R.E. was developing one but they can't figure out how to attach it to the bed so they say no plans right now.

Leer, I have not been able to contact them but I read elsewhere that someone said they'd have one by November. I like Leer the best so I'm holding off until they make one.

·
Registered
338 Posts
vertrkr said:
Ok, I just got an email from Leer and they indeed said they would have something by November and it will have all the options I want like:

Frameless windows.
Front compression boot.
No front window.
Keyless remote that actually uses the Honda key fob.

http://www.leer.com/caps.html
vertrkr,

It seems to me that any cap made for the Ridgeline would HAVE to have no front window. Where would one go anyway? And the front compression boot, doesn't that go between the front of the cap and the back of the cab on most trucks? I don't see how that'd be used on the Ridgeline either.

The reason I mention these things is because I'm curious, and wondering if my understanding of them is completely wrong.

I agree that the frameless windows and remote locking through the Honda system are definite plusses!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
coolcat said:
vertrkr,
It seems to me that any cap made for the Ridgeline would HAVE to have no front window. Where would one go anyway? And the front compression boot, doesn't that go between the front of the cap and the back of the cab on most trucks? I don't see how that'd be used on the Ridgeline either.
Yes, that would be correct but they better have one or the other else a whole bunch of rain would get in if it's not sealed up front in some fashion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts