Just think, it could be a Geo.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I hope your baby is back soon..... let us know the results... :cool:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yes, I am interested to see how things come out.

What are they going to do about the paint? Redo that whole panel?
Did you end up replacing your steering wheel for the creeking?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Vertrkr,

Gee, I hope they don't keep your truck too long, you'll never sleep, I see you are online now at 1:40 AM, although I guess it's only 12:40 in your area.

I am headed to my local dealer Saturday to see if they know when more trucks are due in. I know what I want, just can't find it.

vertrkr said:
Truck in the shop to get my windnoise, wheel, rear window and paint crack fixed. I miss it already after a few hours. They gave me a rental, Toyota Corolla, man what a piece of crap that thing is in comparison. Need a sticker that says my other car is a Ridgeline :)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
delphi7x10 said:
Vertrkr,

Gee, I hope they don't keep your truck too long, you'll never sleep, I see you are online now at 1:40 AM, although I guess it's only 12:40 in your area.

I am headed to my local dealer Saturday to see if they know when more trucks are due in. I know what I want, just can't find it.
I got lucky when I bought my truck. I found out there was only 4 of the models I wanted in within a few hundred miles of me but of course they wouldn't tell me who had them. I kept calling and eventially found a dealer who was willing to look it up and tell me exactly which dealers had the model/trim/color I wanted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts