Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
BassBud said:
Yes, but it's a good reminder. Ordered mine several weeks ago -- It's in route and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!

Please post pics when you get it!! :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
Looks like a great quality product.

It's not for me, but I like the idea of added traction.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I ordered the mat and received it about two weeks ago. This is a high quality mat that is custom cut to fit the bed, tail gate and trunk floor. I have already hauled lots of lumber and LP gas tanks with the mat installed, all without incident. Contrary to popular belief, the mat offers lots of traction while protecting the bed surface. Highly recommend this product.

·
Registered
186 Posts
meanmachine19 said:
Please post pics when you get it!! :D
Here are the pics..... Keep in mind that it is cold, and this came rolled up in about a five-inch diameter roll. It's still got a bit of flattening out to do.... The "fit" is excellent.

Note: When I ordered it, my e-mail confirmation said "allow 2 1/2 weeks for shipping." Thanksgiving fell during that period, so I waited another 3-4 days and then e-mailed them for a status. They answered my e-mail within a few hours, told me they had run out of raw material, that it came in that day, and that they would ship mine the next day. The next day I received a shipping notification with a tracking number -- UPS said it would be delivered today, and it was. Bottom line.... They followed-up and followed-through as promised, with good communication. We all need to be a little patient when we order these things.... especially from businesses that are developing products for us. :D

Web Full.jpg

Web FenderCut.jpg

Web Tie-Down.jpg

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
How does the mat interact with the truck? Looks like it is a continous mat that completely covers the trunk opening.

·
Registered
186 Posts
25 Year Honda Owner said:
How does the mat interact with the truck? Looks like it is a continous mat that completely covers the trunk opening.
Yup, covers the trunk..... I just lift the mat up for trunk access..... not a huge issue. Also, this mat is very light, compared with the one I had in my Ford Ranger, and thus it's easy to lift it out and set it aside if I don't need it.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I e-mailed them yesterday asking if there was any news on my order and they e-mailed me back quickly and said it shipped out that day and I should receive a tracking number later. I didn't receive it last night so I e-mailed them this morning asking for it. Before they could respond, it arrived UPS. I e-mailed them to let them know.

Now it's sitting in my office waiting to go home. I'm excited to install this....and it's just a mat. :) I might leave it in my garage for a couple of days to give it a chance to relax.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Bassbud, pics look great! Thanks.

Also glad to hear everyone has had good service.

I don't remember seeing a price? Thanks,

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Thanks for the photos BassBud. Does it fly up or move around while on the freeway with nothing in the bed?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I installed my mat after I got home the other night. It's really nice and looks great in the bed. Mine was curled like BassBud's picture showed. Since my garage isn't heated, I decided to go ahead and install it. I did roll it backwards a little to take some curl out from shipping. I also got the mats for the trunk and they fit great and since they are smaller, didn't have a curl to them.

I haven't noticed any moving or lifting during driving. I've been on streets in town and highways.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm new to the site - just got my Ridge yesterday! - and am surfing the older posts. I've seen newer posts for mats that are about a third the price of this one, though this looks to fit much better. Thanks for the pics. Now, what to do...

·
Registered
473 Posts
TheCoach said:
I'm new to the site - just got my Ridge yesterday! - and am surfing the older posts. I've seen newer posts for mats that are about a third the price of this one, though this looks to fit much better. Thanks for the pics. Now, what to do...
Use the truck like a truck. Scratch the bed. When time comes get a bed liner. Taa daa new bed. Seems to me the mat only protects the floor. The side panels are everybit as scratch prone cause its the same stuff.
Search around and you will find more than enough info in threads about the spray in liners. Mats definately have a price advantage though I'll give ya that.

·
Registered
57 Posts
TheCoach said:
I have been considering getting a bed liner and saw this post....
What are some alternative bed liners (mentioned in newer posts seen)?
Cheeper is always of interest to check, though this one looks like a really great fit and may be worth the extra $, but i would like to check out others before deciding...
Thanks for any help/links etc.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts