Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends, I have a 2017 Ridgeline and today all earning lights came on and I could not shut the vehicle off.

i think this is a wire/wire harness problem. I’ve called both dealerships in town and they say they have not serviced this problem before.

any help/advice is appreciated.

thanks, Joe

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello friends, I have a 2017 Ridgeline and today all earning lights came on and I could not shut the vehicle off.

i think this is a wire/wire harness problem. I’ve called both dealerships in town and they say they have not serviced this problem before.

any help/advice is appreciated.

thanks, Joe

I bought a 2017 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition and mine did the same thing. Now the battery is completely dead. I have an appointment with a Honda Dealer next Thursday. Monday evening after the sparking noise and lights flashing, I didn't drive it. I was going to drive it to the dealer today, but it would not start. Battery completely dead. I would appreciate help as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

here is a video of what is happening. I listed what the dealer is saying in the video description. They are saying around $500 for parts and labor.

I think it is not a faulty push button but more like a wiring issue.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dealer said “front right tire speed sensor disconnected.” Fixed it for $115 in labor and all issues went away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts