Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats my dear friend. I have enjoyed reading every one of them and I am looking forward to 10000 more plus!!
:) :p

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Congratulations Truckin!! How's it feel to be over the "hump"??

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
100 posts in four days? Congrats, Truckin'. Your Mac must be smoking by now.

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Awesome Truckin! Now go get JC......hehe;)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Thanks everyone. A thousand seems insurmountable when you're a newbie. When I signed up on the ROC I had no idea how much entertainment and wisdom I was going to be gleaning from this site.

Tex, it feels nice. Get typing. You could hit it this weekend too.

WW, yeah, the Mac has gotten warm more than once. It's a good thing I have a back up battery.

5S, I don't see that happening. She's got quite a margin on all of us.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congrats Truckin'.

I have all but given up trying to catch Ladyridge!:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
You know, between the number of posts and the recruiting, as well as the tone of her messages, especially in the Greetings and Introductions forum, I am firmly convinced that Truckin' is a clone of Ladyridge.

(Can you say "run-on sentence"?)

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Congratulations Truckin' ! And we might as well pass the congrats along to Tex too! Thanks from all of us newbies and rookies for helping to build the ROC.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Ultra-HOG said:
Congratulations Truckin' ! And we might as well pass the congrats along to Tex too! Thanks from all of us newbies and rookies for helping to build the ROC.
There you are buddy!! We're you've been? Why do I need congrats for? And BTW you certainly are far from a newbie!! How bad did the snow storm hit? Hope your'e ok, and hope the wife is ok. Happy Thanksgiving my friend, and stay warm! :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congratulations!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day.:)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Mr-J said:
You know, between the number of posts and the recruiting, as well as the tone of her messages, especially in the Greetings and Introductions forum, I am firmly convinced that Truckin' is a clone of Ladyridge.

Now that is a compliment of the highest caliber. Thank you.

All of you have made my heart warm and put a smile on my face with your congratulations. It's already a wonderful Thanksgiving day. I am truly blessed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mr-J said:

I would have to say that it's me who's in good company!! :) :p
Thank you for the compliment Mr-J!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts