Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From last Saturday evening until this evening, Truckin' has posted 170 times, which I'm sure is a new weekly record. Congratulations, Truckin', to you and your smokin' modem. That equates to annual rate of 8,840 posts. LadyRidge, are you watching your rearview mirrors? :D

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Webwader said:
From last Saturday evening until this evening, Truckin' has posted 170 times, which I'm sure is a new weekly record. Congratulations, Truckin', to you and your smokin' modem. That equates to annual rate of 8,840 posts. LadyRidge, are you watching your rearview mirrors? :D
Man! She does haul the mail! Hey Webwader, How do find out about these tidbits of information anyways?:D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Wow, I'm impressed that you've tallied this up. This is what can happen when you're off work for a week and you completely addicted. Besides, I knew LR was going to be out of town for a couple of days and I didn't want things to get too quiet without her.

Sad thing is this is only part of the picture. I've sent out a scad of PMs too. I really need to be institutionalized. Keep an eye on me. . . Oh, that's right, you already are. . .

I'm going to have ROC withdrawals when I go back to work on Monday.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I've got her in my rear view mirror (auto-dimming, of course :) ). I don't do too many "welcome" posts, and she does, so I expect her to overtake me by, maybe, next Wednesday? ;)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Nah, it's going to taper off severely come Monday. I do have the last week of December off, however. . .

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I thought it was just me, seeing Truckin' around all the time this week. Amazing to see that it is possible to post almost 200 times in a week! Seems to me most of the ones I saw are promoting that non-silver, non-red, non-green, non-white, non-black color of truck she drives :) .

Look out Shovelhd - Truckin's coming up on your rear and flashing her brights!

-ridgeln

1 - 8 of 8 Posts