Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
This is my second Ridgeline (2010 RTL). I had an '06 for almost 10'years and never had a trunk issue. I have replaced both seals around the trunk lid and still get leaks. The drain holes are clear under the lid. Any other suggestions?!!

·
Registered
2014 Sport
3,601 Posts
If you aren't claustrophobic, get inside the trunk and close the lid. Have someone hose down the area while you use your flashlight to look for where the water is coming from.

Don't worry, there is a inside glow in the dark release for the trunk lid in case your helper decides to leave you in there . . .

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
If you aren't claustrophobic, get inside the trunk and close the lid. Have someone hose down the area while you use your flashlight to look for where the water is coming from.

Don't worry, there is a inside glow in the dark release for the trunk lid in case your helper decides to leave you in there . . .
Make sure it's a really good friend, someone who doesn't you money, and/or is dating your sister...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a funny idea... My wife may leave me in there. I spent some more time on it this afternoon, I looks like the trunk isn't closing all the way in the back right corner. Maybe I can adjust the hinge on that side tomorrow.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Milk may be easier to track the leak area. Maybe even some white watercolor paint (diluted)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts