Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All...
i have a 2006 Honda Ridgeline RTS. i am looking to lift it and have been reading threads about different brands so i went to the Truxxx web page to see what kind of money i'd end up spending for a lift. apparently lots of people on here like this brand so i thought i'd look them over.
i saw that the lift i had to get included paying extra for the sway bars which i'm not too thrilled about but i need them....
THEN i saw the price and saw they are running a sale right now. not sure the length of the sale but as of today, July 3rd 2021 it is 45% OFF MSRP!!!!!!!!!!!
the 569$ lift turned into 312.oo$ with this discount. of course that sold me.
i'll post pics after i get this installed. i've seen other photos on here of lifted Ridgeline's and they all look amazing.
i just wanted to let every one know that if you're looking for lift kits, Truxxx.com has them FOR SALE.......ON SALE!
Happy 4th All!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WoW...... thats a great price! what you posted from Amazon does look like the same kit by a glance. i'll have to look closer because Truxxx will owe me some money since its selling cheaper somewhere else. Thanks for this bhom920.

·
Registered
2011 Crystal Black Pearl Ridgeline RTL Navi
79 Posts
I'd like to lift my 2011 but it has new stock size tires on it. Would it look weird with a lift and stock tires until they wear out and I could upgrade them? Opinions please.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd like to lift my 2011 but it has new stock size tires on it. Would it look weird with a lift and stock tires until they wear out and I could upgrade them? Opinions please.
I lifted my 2008 2” with stock size tires and personally I like the look of it. In the future when those wear out I will be upgrading to a larger tire, but it looks pretty good with stock tires too IMO. Hope this helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.