Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,590 Posts
WOW, so does it only apply to "1st" owners or to all, I'll read later. If so used 2nd Gen's just became more valuable.

·
Administrator
20,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, should I expect a reimbursement check from Honda anytime soon, or do I have to file for one?
Asking for, well, probably...everyone on here that paid for the repair work... :rolleyes:;)
You'll need to call Honda and request reimbursement.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Where would you find this information "Check the iN VIN status for eligibility?"

Bill

·
Registered
2007 RTL Steel Blue
575 Posts
I'm glad Honda is stepping up.

This brings me back to 2000 when I purchased a 1995 GMC Jimmy with under 40,000 miles on it. At the time, I was just out of high school and this was my 1st "adult" purchase. Two days later it started running rough and the Service Engine light was flashing. I got hit with a $500 bill from a GMC dealer because the crappy Central Fuel Injection unit partially plugged and required replacement. CA emissions warranty had expired a few months prior and GM said NO when I asked for assistance. Short time later, I received a letter from GM saying that the CFI unit was now covered for 10 years, 200k miles. I was refunded for my previous repair AND, they had to replace that CFI unit again a few years later.

·
Registered
2017 RTL
4 Posts
Well I hope this is true my 2017 RTL with 87,000 miles just started dropping a P219A code.

Took my Ridgeline in to a dealer and they are replacing the fuel injectors under warranty! My faith is restored in Honda for doing the right thing.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Has anyone who previously got the repair been able to get some/all of their money back? I had this done a few weeks ago and dealer/Honda covered all but around 400 bucks of the repair.

·
Administrator
20,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Has anyone who previously got the repair been able to get some/all of their money back? I had this done a few weeks ago and dealer/Honda covered all but around 400 bucks of the repair.
Call Honda at 1 (800) 999-1009 to claim your reimbursement.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts