Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both left and right turn signal flash incredibly fast. So fast it just buzzes. Checked fuse, not the issue, changed all the bulbs, also not the issue, replaced combination switch still not the issue!! I need help. What do I check next??

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
23,363 Posts
What year and trim level Ridgeline do you have? Do you have a 3rd party tow harness installed?

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
3,874 Posts
Welcome to ROC, though you have been here for quite some time.

Have you replaced any of the bulbs with LED bulbs, if so, it is expected that the bulbs flash fast.
If you have not, and everything checks out fine as you mentioned, have you checked the flasher relay in the driver side fuse box (multiplex unit)? The part number is 38300-SDB-A03 and applicable to all model year G1s.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same type of Issue, After taking my truck to Chevy Body shop which was my worst live decision, when I picked up the signal doesn't work. My left signal (Driver Side) in the back doesn't work. it works in the front but not in the back. I have replaced all fuses in the cabin, I disconnect the third party tow Harness, still, the left signal doesn't work. it works fine in the front but not in the back. I checked the wires, it is life, both lines have power until it reaches the bulb. I changed the bulbs and used LED and non LED but still not working.

I am scared of driving and turning left.

any idea what would be the solution?

After taking my truck to Chevy Body shop for minor paintwork which was my worst live decision. My left signal (Driver Side) in the back doesn't work. They blamed my third party towing harness for failing the light. The front left signal works fine. all other lights such as backup lights, brake lights work. the signal in the front works too but not in the left-back. I have replaced all fuses in the cabin, I disconnect the third party tow Harness, directed the lines still, the left signal doesn't work.

I checked the wires, both lines have power until it reaches the bulb. I changed the bulbs and used LED and non LED but still not working. Did I miss something, I know those guys took the bumper off and that caused this issue.

Do I miss anything?, it is really hard to drive and turn left when no one notices from the back. your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
So you have power to the bulb?

When you tested it did you turn you blinker or hazards on?

Did the test light blink? On wire grey/yellow?

or if you used a volt meter did it go 12v -0volt-12volt etc?

Can you test the black wire for continuity to ground?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts