Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were in the Minneapolis area yesterday and saw two Red Ridgelines. They were definitely different ones because they would have been physically unable to be the same one :) Both drivers waved back, BTW.

Also, went to the Consumer Reports webpage today and their front page has a Ridgeline on it, showing it being packed for a summer trip (trunk open and everything).

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
The funny thing about that is that the truck was pictured for an article that didn't even include trucks.

·
Registered
430 Posts
They just wanted to use the best half-ton and smaller truck on the market for their article.

A couple issues back they rated the Ridgline #1 over all for 1/2 tons and smaller!! :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
I've now seen three (count them, THREE!) RL's in the San Jose Bay Area. One other silver, one black, and a green one just yesterday. I plan on keeping count until the joyous day I can no longer do so.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
methodtim said:
I've now seen three (count them, THREE!) RL's in the San Jose Bay Area. One other silver, one black, and a green one just yesterday. I plan on keeping count until the joyous day I can no longer do so.
I have now see 4. The two red one's I saw yesterday. I saw a red one about 3 weeks ago, but have no idea if it is the same as one of the one's I saw yesterday. About 2 months ago I saw a silver one.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I seen a few in Eagle River Alaska. A green one with a roof rack (this is the one that really got my attention) a red one and a silver one. I wasn't looking at pick ups and had ruled out the Ridgeline. One day I saw the green one with a roof rack and I thought... hmmmm I better check them closer. After checking out the Honda website, my local dealer and the Ridgeline websites, I have decided to buy a Ridge sometime this year. I want one now but have to wait. The day I went to the deaaler to look at them, a guy drove off with a blue RTL with moonroof, roof rack, side steps, full chrome pkg with nice wheels. It was a beauty!!!

WHY MUST I WAIT??????? :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yooper said:
I seen a few in Eagle River Alaska. A green one with a roof rack (this is the one that really got my attention) a red one and a silver one. I wasn't looking at pick ups and had ruled out the Ridgeline. One day I saw the green one with a roof rack and I thought... hmmmm I better check them closer. After checking out the Honda website, my local dealer and the Ridgeline websites, I have decided to buy a Ridge sometime this year. I want one now but have to wait. The day I went to the deaaler to look at them, a guy drove off with a blue RTL with moonroof, roof rack, side steps, full chrome pkg with nice wheels. It was a beauty!!!

WHY MUST I WAIT??????? :mad: :mad: :mad:
Wow, you've had the same number of sightings in Alaska as I have had in the Bay Area and various trips to Southern and Central California. I don't know if that's good or sad. I'd like to applaud your decision to buy an RL - you won't regret it! I'm sorry to hear (um, read) that you have to wait, but don't fret, it'll be well worth the wait.

Cheers,
Tim

·
Registered
264 Posts
I got passed by 2 in a row on 1-75 heading to Sarasota. A silver one with the logo "embroidery gal" and a red one. Pretty cool, too bad I was in my work van,

·
Registered
138 Posts
I saw two in NE Ohio on Wednesday. I passed a beautiful red one with a roof rack. I got to my destination and a silver one pulled in! I talked to the woman who was driving it. She said that it was her husband's retirement gift, but, he was "uh ... driving the car." :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
RidgeInMaine said:
Here in Maine I saw my first other white one. So far, I've seen all but the red on the road here. (about 5 sightings of or so)
I saw one in Maine this weekend, a black one heading south on the turnpike just north of York as I was heading north in my red Ridgeline, guess I missed you ;). I then saw a red Ridgeline less than a mile from my house as I was coming home tonight.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Saw another silver RL today while I was pulling out of the dealership (was picking up my touch up paint). This one was pulling in and had plates, so it wasn't someone going for a test drive. :p It was all loaded out with a roof rack, fog lights, and chrome bumper trim. I'd never seen the chrome bumper trim before and I must say, it looks pretty slick. Hmmm... tempted. I waved and the guy waved back. Woot! :)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Two sightings...

First was a white RL last week in Warren RI. I was driving a Rescue snd thought "gee, that grille looks like, HEY ITS A RIDGELINE!!!!"

Second was a blue RL Saturday in Errol, NH. I was going the other way the second of about 20 bikes going south on 16. I pointed at the truck and waved, but they probably thought I was nuts or something!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts