Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my surf/paddleboard rack. US Rack was awesome to work with. I did not need the front bed rack rails, as I already had the factory rack installed. I just told them the height and width I wanted for the rear only, to match my factory rails and the summer add on wide Yakima rack, and they made me this great custom. Easy 45 minute self install, no drilling. Solid, aluminum with all stainless hardware. Ready for the summer!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just installed my surf/paddleboard rack. US Rack was awesome to work with. I did not need the front bed rack rails, as I already had the factory rack installed. I just told them the height and width I wanted for the rear only, to match my factory rails and the summer add on wide Yakima rack, and they made me this great custom. Easy 45 minute self install, no drilling. Solid, aluminum with all stainless hardware. Ready for the summer!

I came to this forum for this. I kayak a lot and before I pick up a Ridglime I wanted to see how it takes the kayak.
Question: did you specify the height in back? From the pics it almost looks higher than the cabin rack height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts