Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
7,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have much to do with Honda these days, but a friend did tell me that there are up to $4,500 in incentives to the dealer for a new Ridgeline
The dealer is under no obligation to tell you about such incentives, but they are there.

I don't post much anymore, and this may be old news, but I hope it helps.

·
Administrator
13,409 Posts
Thanks, Joe. Hope is all well in Nissan land!

A 0.9% finance offer for 72 months is also available and currently advertised by Honda.

We've known about a $1,500 factory-to-dealer incentive earlier this year which increased to $2,000.

Recently, we learned that there is an additional $1,500 on Sport trims and $2,000 on RTL trims for a total of up to $4,000 off before dealer discounts, but this is the first we've heard of up to $4,500 off.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I don't have much to do with Honda these days, but a friend did tell me that there are up to $4,500 in incentives to the dealer for a new Ridgeline
The dealer is under no obligation to tell you about such incentives, but they are there.

Good to hear from you Joe! Thanks for the note. Are you still driving your 2014 SE? If yes, have you made any updates to your Ridge?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I recently(just before Thanksgiving) got an offer on an RTL E that showed $7,222 off sticker in "dealer name" savings. Whether that was factory incentives or just trying to clear inventory I don't know.

Unfortunately, they couldn't locate an RTL E to sell me... :(

·
Registered
3 Posts

I finally found a 2019 E . Not sure the dealer is passing through everything 36,400 + TTL?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Bought my Sport just before Thanksgiving. Now I see why I got such a good trade in offer on the Wrangler I was trading in. Had I known all these incentives were out there I would have held off for a better deal.

·
Registered
458 Posts
The incentives are real. I just bought a 2019 Ridgeline RTL (AWD). The sticker price is 37,865.00. I paid 30,738.00 and also got the 0.9% financing. I paid less than a used truck with 30k miles on it. I think I got a great deal.
Heck of a deal....... you probably could keep the truck for two years and sell without losing any money

·
Registered
102 Posts
I assume these prices effect trade values? Seems crazy they’d take my 2018 Sport with 8k miles for 27k and sell me a brand new 2019 for 28k. Giving that my rate is 3.24, the 0.9 rate would give me the same payoff date and monthly payment...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts