Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I posted under fire and brimstone about rocks falling from a dumptruck and dinging my RL. The owner of the company turned it into thier insurance . The insurance company denied the claim. They said they were not at fault. I filed a claim with small claims court 2 weeks ago. The companies attorney asked for more time. Now my new date is Dec. 6. I went to the internet and printed out federal reg. title 49 like steveberger said to. I have 2 body shop estimates for $2000.00. The attorneys at my wifes work say I will win with no problem. sheesh you would think I was seeking millions!

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Good luck on a successful resolution. It is such a pain to follow through that many people don't do it. I'm glad you're willing to press the issue.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Be thankful that the damage wasn't caused by a city or municipal vehicle. I got a stone chip in my windshield from a city dump truck on the highway, when I called to report the damage, I was bounced around endlessly from person to person to the point of eventually giving up:mad: Best of luck with your pursuit!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I hope the posted regulations work for you. Keep us updated. I'm dying to hear the outcome.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Hang in there and good luck! I love people who stand up for whats right!
hmmmm what a concept! hold people accountable for there actions :)

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Yes tboy1961, Go get um, You've gotta stand up for yourself cause no one else will do it for you. Post the results when you can and best of luck to you.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
rtboy61 did you have a civil attoney look your paperwork over? I sit in a courtroom day after day and it is sad the number of suits that are dismissed because of a paperwork issue, or u sued the wrong person or company, don't forget to suponea the driver of the vehicle that caused the damage. You can refile with the correct info.....
Hope this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts