Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was looking for my second Ridgeline but was only able to find Sports all around Atlanta, Ga. Market.
I was lucky to have a friend that happened to be at a dealership and they were pulling a RTL-E off the carrier, we video chatted and bought it before it got away. I added my BakFlip bedcover from my 2017 and a sunroof deflector already. There are some changes coming that will I hope make it look alot better.
Most of the modifications are done so here we go.
There is not a whole lot of info out there but we kind of figured it out as we went along. Honda doesn't leave you a lot of room to work with in the fender well so it rubs only on hard turns for right now but if it continues we have a solution for that too. This is what we the end result looked like.

20x9 Fuel Sledge with gloss black lip matte black face
Et +35 offset
2555520 Toyo AT3

2" front lift 1.5" rear lift kit

·
Registered
2006 Ridgeline RT
481 Posts
I was looking for my second Ridgeline but was only able to find Sports all around Atlanta, Ga. Market.
I was lucky to have a friend that happened to be at a dealership and they were pulling a RTL-E off the carrier, we video chatted and bought it before it got away. I added my BakFlip bedcover from my 2017 and a sunroof deflector already. There are some changes coming that will I hope make it look alot better. View attachment 415708 View attachment 415709 View attachment 415710
i love the look of the 21's , and that is a great looking truck

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
7,149 Posts
Reactions: spredvan

·
Premium Member
2021 Obsidian Blue RTL
288 Posts
Great looking trucks, @John Dispenza and @spredvan. I like both of those colors.
I've always wanted a red Honda, but the only interior color option at the time was beige. Just didn't work for me.

I love your Radiant Red RL, Sparkland. Whlie I love my Obsidian Blue, I'll always wonder if I should have held out for your Radiant Red with the black interior.

No regrets, though. 😂

Reactions: Sparkland

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
7,149 Posts
I love your Radiant Red RL, Sparkland. Whlie I love my Obsidian Blue, I'll always wonder if I should have held out for your Radiant Red with the black interior.
If you will swear to secrecy, there are times when I wonder if I should have gotten such a "bold" or "bright" color, or stuck with a timeless color such as Modern Steel Metallic, Lunar Silver, or Platinum White Pearl.

·
Premium Member
2021 Obsidian Blue RTL
288 Posts
If you will swear to secrecy, there are times when I wonder if I should have gotten such a "bold" or "bright" color, or stuck with a timeless color such as Modern Steel Metallic, Lunar Silver, or Platinum White Pearl.
Your secret is safe with me. ;)

BTW...off topic...
How do you include the "user link" (@spredvan) in your replies, as in post #4 above?
Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Reactions: Sparkland

·
Registered
06 RTL, 2021 RTLE
10 Posts
Mines Radiant Red, Black interior. I really wanted White with Tan or Obsidian Blue but the chances of finding one within a thousand miles was miniscule. It was red truck or no truck.
Love it, especially the ride....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts