Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the new ridgeline baja truck and saw the badge in the front grill.
I did remeber that a guy in this forum did his H-emblem red, but I want it to look more the baja emblem. And the grill is a budget mesh from lokal store. Did this emblem in glasfiber. some day i will do this in carbonfiber. This is just a prototyp

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
more pictures
OK H-ridge. What did I miss? Looks like your hood is carbon fiber. Is that vinyl wrap? Did you do this at home?

Whats that little thing hanging down below the bumper?

And are those daytime running lights?

Come on man, spill it!

HRidge.jpg

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi! Ohsix :) Yes!!the hood is Carbonfiber wrap. It was a test to protect the hood paint and it Works great! In Sweden we need white front markers on the bumber,that's why I have those. But I will get Drl Lights soon. And the pipe you see under the front bumber is to keep me warm on cold winters here in sweden;-) I have a remote to start a device to get the car warm(idont know what it calls on english)

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Hi! Ohsix :) Yes!!the hood is Carbonfiber wrap. It was a test to protect the hood paint and it Works great! In Sweden we need white front markers on the bumber,that's why I have those. But I will get Drl Lights soon. And the pipe you see under the front bumber is to keep me warm on cold winters here in sweden;-) I have a remote to start a device to get the car warm(idont know what it calls on english)
Nice work H-Ridge. Your Ridgeline is unique.

I like unique. :grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts