Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I recently purchased a used Leer Cap (I finally found one even in matching color) I noticed some old links to Leer Tech docs that are no longer valid. I am trying to find out where to "caulk" or "silicon" by the rain gutters? A picture would be fine, but the install document would be better. I know the cover might leak sum but I would like to at least slow the water down a little.

Thanks in advance!

· Registered
281 Posts
Hello.

I recently purchased a used Leer Cap (I finally found one even in matching color) I noticed some old links to Leer Tech docs that are no longer valid. I am trying to find out where to "caulk" or "silicon" by the rain gutters? A picture would be fine, but the install document would be better. I know the cover might leak sum but I would like to at least slow the water down a little.

Thanks in advance!
Get inside it with a flashlight and have a friend spray it with a hose. Mark leaky areas with blue tape, then start sealing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.